Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Bristol Clifton or walk in and see a private doctor in Bristol today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Bristol can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Bristol walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
Our private walk in clinic offers instant doctor appointments without the need to be registered with a GP. Looking for a private GP near me? Our private clinic in Bristol is located just 0.9 miles from the University of Bristol. If you're looking for a same day doctor in Bristol, you can get seen by a private doctor for only £39. Medicspot Clinic Bristol Clifton is a convenient alternative to an NHS GP as you can get seen by a private doctor in Bristol straight away. See a private GP in Bristol for comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters.
Quickly see a private doctor in Bristol
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Pembroke Road Surgery
111 Pembroke Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 3EU, Bristol BS8 3EUGo to website
Broadmead Medical Centre
59 Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3EA, Bristol BS1 3EAGo to website
British Royal Infirmary
Marlborough Street, Bristol, Avon, BS2 8HW, BS2 8HWGo to website
See a Bristol GP today
Visit our Bristol walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor