Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Basildon walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:45pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:45pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:45pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:45pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:45pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 13:00pm|
Looking for Basildon GP surgeries or a GP near me? Our out of hours doctors in Basildon is easily accessible by car with convenient onsite parking. We're open late until 6:45 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Our out of hours GP service in Basildon offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. See a private GP in Basildon today and get seen in a matter of minutes.
Quickly see our private doctors in Basildon
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Basildon GP today
Visit our Basildon walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor