Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Manchester walk in centre info
|Sunday||10:00am - 17:30pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Looking for a 'GP near me', a 'doctors surgery near me', or a 'GP practice near me'? MedicSpot Clinic Manchester Moss Side is only a 14 minute drive from Manchester city centre. You don't need to be registered with a GP to speak with one of our UK GPs. No GP application form needed! Simply walk in and have a video consultation with one of our private doctors in Manchester for only £39. Our Manchester doctors surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. See a same day doctor in Manchester in a matter of minutes.
Quickly see our private Manchester doctors
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.