Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at Medicspot Clinic Ringwood or walk in and see a private doctor in Ringwood today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Ringwood can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Ringwood walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
Ringwood doctors clinic offers walk in appointments. You can also book a doctors appointment online or contact the Ringwood medical centre telephone number or Ringwood medical centre email address. Ringwood doctors surgery is conveniently located inside Ringwood Pharmacy so you can pay for and collect any medication on your way out. Ringwood doctors surgery is easily accessible for residents due to its location in the town centre. Ringwood medical centre doctors offer comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. See a GP in Ringwood today.
Quickly see a private GP in Ringwood
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Ringwood GP today
Visit our Ringwood walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor