Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Humberstone walk in centre info
|Monday||09:15am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:15am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:15am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:00pm|
|Thursday||09:15am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:00pm|
|Friday||09:15am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 18:00pm|
|Saturday||09:15am - 13:00pm, 14:00pm - 17:00pm|
Book an appointment today at our Humberstone medical centre for only £39. At Medicspot's Humberstone medical centre, registration is not required. This means that you can still use the service if you are not registered with a GP practice or have a permanent address in the UK. MedicSpot's Humberstone medical centre in Leicester is located within Asha Pharmacy, just a 12-minute drive from Leicester Airport, making it ideal for tourists and travellers alike. MedicSpot doctors at Humberstone medical centre are warm and friendly, allowing you the time you need to talk about how you're feeling and be examined if necessary. Put your health first with MedicSpot.
Quickly see a private GP in Humberstone
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
The Willows Medical Centre
184 Coleman Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 4LJ, LE5 4LJVisit
Leicester Royal Infirmary
Leicester Royal Infirmary, Infirmary Square, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 5WW, LE1 5WWVisit
George Eliot Hospital
College Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7DJ, CV10 7DJVisit