Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Leicester Upperton Road or walk in and see a private doctor in Leicester today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Leicester can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Leicester walk in centre info
|Sunday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Monday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
Looking for a walk in centre in Leicester LE3? Skip the wait. Pre-book online and see a Leicester GP in minutes. The doctors at walk in clinic Leicester offer comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. You no longer have to wait hours for an appointment at your local NHS walk in clinic in Leicester. Leicester doctors surgery is ideal for nearby fans visiting the King Power Stadium, students at the University of Leicester, and commuters using Leicester Station. Visit walk in clinic Leicester today.
Quickly see doctors at walk in clinic Leicester
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Leicester GP today
Visit our Leicester walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor