Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Abbey Wood walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 16:00pm|
Book an appointment today at MedicSpot's Abbey Wood doctors surgery – online or by phone. Our Abbey Wood surgery contact number is 020 3637 8398. We're located inside Brownes Chemist on Wilton Road. MedicSpot Clinic Yarnton Way offers same-day appointments for only £39, making it a convenient alternative to an NHS Abbey Wood GP practice. If you're concerned that your Abbey Wood surgery registration might take too long, you don't need to worry as MedicSpot's Abbey Wood clinic doesn't require you to be registered to see a GP. See a GP in Abbey Wood today with MedicSpot.
Quickly see a private doctor in Abbey Wood
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.