Book an appointment
Family planning clinic in Euston
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
How it works
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 15:00pm|
Euston walk in centre info
What our patients say
All services available from our Euston clinic
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- CoughsChest infections, asthma, pneumonia, reflux, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throatSore throat, ear problems, sinusitis, etc.
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Periods etc…
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Basildon University Hospital
Nethermayne, Basildon, Essex SS16 5NL, Essex SS16 5NLVisit
The Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
60 Great Ormond Street, London, WC1N 3HR, WC1N 3HRVisit
Camden Health Improvement Practice
108 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 2LS, NW1 2LSVisit
Your local family planning clinic in Euston
Book online and visit our Euston family planning center
- Confidential doctors
- Same day appointments