Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Warren Street walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 14:00pm|
Same day private GP appointments from MedicSpot Clinic Warren Street. Easily see a private GP from our Warren Street clinic using Northern or Victoria lines from Warren Street Underground Station (1-minute walk) or Circle, Metropolitan, or Hammersmith & City lines from Euston Square Underground Station (4-minute walk). If you're looking for a walk in centre near me, our walk in centre in Warren Street is less than 0.2 miles from University College London Hospital and University College London, ideal for tourists and students who are unable to register with an NHS walk in centre. Our Warren Street clinic offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Need to see a Fitzrovia GP? Visit our Fitzrovia medical centre today.
Quickly see our private Warren Street doctors
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.