Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
South Croydon walk in centre info
|Sunday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Book an appointment today with a private South Croydon GP for only £39. Appointments are available on the day at our South Croydon medical practice, using innovative technology to connect patients with a GP in Croydon. If you're in the Croydon area and searching for a "gp near me", MedicSpot Clinic South Croydon Station is conveniently located on South End, opposite a bus stop and just a short 8-minute walk from South Croydon Station. We're open 9am-6pm all week – perfect for those looking for an out of hours GP in Croydon. Our private GP practice in Croydon offers same-day appointmnts, a convenient alternative to an NHS South Croydon medical centre or a GP surgery in Croydon.
Quickly see a private GP in Croydon
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Birdhurst Medical Practice
1 Birdhurst Avenue, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 7DX, CR2 7DXVisit
Croydon University Hospital
530 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7YE, CR7 7YEVisit
St Helier Hospital
Wrythe Lane, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 1AA, SM5 1AAVisit