Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Charlton walk in centre info
Need to see a GP near me? Our private doctor service is perfect for commuters using Thameslink and southeastern services from Charlton Station (0.9 miles). We're conveniently located inside Masters Pharmacy so you can have your consultation and pick up any medication at the same place. Our Charlton GP surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. You can walk in or pre-book online to see a GP at a time and day that suits you.
Quickly see our private doctors in Charlton
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.