Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Lewisham walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
See a private GP today. Looking for a walk in centre in Greenwich, a walk in clinic in Catford, or a walk in centre near me? Our Lewisham medical centre is easily accessible for commuters using southeastern and DLR services from Lewisham Station (2 minute walk). Our Lewisham walk in centre opening times are 9 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday. You no longer have to wait hours for an appointment at your Lewisham NHS walk in centre. Visit our Lewisham walk in centre today and see a private doctor in minutes.
Quickly see a private GP in Lewisham
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Lewisham GP today
Visit our Lewisham walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor