See a private GP in Newham
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Newham.
Find a Newham out of hours GP
Quickly see a private GP in Newham
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Newham GP FAQs
What is the best out of hours GP number to contact you on?
Our Newham out of hours gp number is 020 3637 8398. Our call centre is open 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
How can I find out of hours doctors near me?
You can find your nearest extended hours GP in Newham by typing in your town or city into the search bar.
How much do consultations with a private GP cost?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private GP in Newham. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See an out of hours doctor in Newham today
Find your nearest private GP practice in Newham
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors