Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at Medicspot Clinic Forest Gate or walk in and see a private doctor in Forest Gate today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Forest Gate can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Forest Gate walk in centre info
|Sunday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Monday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
Book a GP appointment online and get seen in minutes. Forest Gate GP practice is perfect for commuters using TfL Rail and greateranglia services from Forest Gate Station (0.2 miles). Forest Gate GP surgery is conveniently located inside Woodgrange Pharmacy so you can pay for and collect any prescribed medication on your way out. Forest Gate doctors surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. See a Forest Gate GP today.
Quickly see a private GP in Forest Gate
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.