Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
East Village walk in centre info
|Sunday||08:00am - 14:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 20:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 20:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 20:30pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 20:30pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 20:30pm|
|Saturday||08:00am - 14:00pm|
Walk in same day or see a private GP at our Liberty Bridge Road Practice by booking an appointment online. Our Stratford Village surgery is convenient for commuters using southeastern rail services from Stratford International Station (6 minute walk) and TfL rail services from Maryland Station (13 minute walk). You don't need to register at our Liberty Bridge Road Practice to see a doctor - ideal for shoppers and tourists visiting Westfield Stratford City or Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Visit our doctors surgery in East Village, Stratford and get seen in minutes.
Quickly see our private GP in East Village
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.