Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Oxford walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 14:00pm|
Skip the wait. Book an appointment at our walk in centre in Oxford today. Medicspot Clinic Oxford Rose Hill is conveniently located inside The Leys Pharmacy - saving you a second trip if you need any medication. You no longer have to wait hours for an appointment at your local NHS urgent care centre. Our Oxford walk in centre opening times are 9 am to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 2 pm on Saturday. Our Oxford walk in clinic offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Simply book online and see a private doctor in Oxford in minutes.
Quickly see our private doctors in Oxford
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.