Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Sudbury or walk in and see a private doctor in Sudbury today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Sudbury can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Sudbury walk in centre info
|Sunday||10:00 - 15:00|
|Monday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
Get seen by a private doctor today. Our Sudbury Suffolk walk in centre is easily accessible using greateranglia services from Sudbury Station (0.6 miles away). Our Sudbury doctors surgery has convenient onsite parking and is accessible from surrounding areas using the A131. Our Sudbury Suffolk walk in centre offers instant doctor appointments. See one of our Sudbury GPs for comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Medicspot Clinic Sudbury is inside Parade Pharmacy, so any prescribed medication can be instantly collected on your way out.
Quickly see our private doctors in Sudbury
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Sudbury GP today
Visit our Sudbury walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor