See a private GP in Newcastle upon Tyne
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment or walk in and see a private doctor in Tyne and Wear today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Tyne and Wear can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Tyne and Wear.
Find a private GP in North Tyneside
Quickly see a private GP in Tyne and Wear
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP Newcastle FAQs
How can I find a private GP near me?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot private GP practice in Newcastle by typing in your postcode into the search bar.
How do I book a private GP appointment in Newcastle?
Select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book a Tyne GP appointment at your nearest MedicSpot GP surgery.
How much does it cost to see a private GP near me?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in Newcastle upon Tyne. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in North Tyneside today
Find your nearest private GP practice in Newcastle upon Tyne
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors