Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Stourbridge walk in centre info
Get seen by private doctors in Stourbridge today. Our GP surgery is great for commuters using Chiltern Railways and West Midlands Trains services from Lye Station (5 minute walk). You no longer have to wait weeks for an appointment with your regular NHS GP in Stourbridge. Our Stourbridge doctors surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Visit our private doctors in Stourbridge and have a video consultation with a private GP today.
Quickly see our private GP in Stourbridge
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.