See a GP on your phone in minutes.
Hand Wash Challenge Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Medic Spot Limited, registered in England: 10089666 whose registered office is at 6 Lower Belgrave Street, London, SW1W 0LJ
- Entrants must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian over 18 to enter the competition. Medic Spot Limited reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
- Sending in an entry to the competition means that entrants accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the competition. Entrants should check with their parent or guardian that they are happy for them to enter the competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- The offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 5-11, except close relatives of the employees of Medic Spot Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the offer.
- Applicants must be attending primary school in the UK. Applicants must complete the form provided on the application page with the help of a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Winners will be asked to submit documentary proof of their place in their primary school.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this offer.
- When submitting a competition entry, applicants must provide their name, age and address and the name and contact telephone number of their parent or guardian. We will only use this information in relation to the competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for applications not received for whatever reason.
- By taking part in this offer, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may make as many entries to the competition as they wish.
- Entrants shall be responsible for meeting all costs associated with entry to the competition. Medic Spot Limited is not liable for any associated cost to entrants or their parents and/or guardians of entering a competition.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Entrants details will be collected solely for the purposes of the competition entered and deleted once the winner/s have been notified.
- By submitting an entry you confirm that the entry is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights, and you grant the promoter a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your entry in electronic format and hard copy.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, an act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the offer will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this offer.
- The reward for the best entry is as follows: £500 for the applicant’s primary school.
- Ten runner-ups will be selected and will each receive £100 for their primary school.
- The reward is as stated, and no other alternatives will be offered. The reward is not transferable. Rewards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Successful applicants will be chosen by the Medic Spot Limited team and notified using the contact details they have submitted.
- If successful applicants cannot be contacted or do not claim the reward within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the reward.
- The promoter will notify the successful applicant’s school when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- Medic Spot Limited will endeavour to send prizes within the required time frame but cannot guarantee the delivery time.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the award at any time if a winning applicant posts content on any social media account that portrays Medic Spot in a negative light.
- The promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way which the promoter reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If a winning entry is disqualified, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
Use of data
- The offer and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The successful applicant agrees to the use of his/her name and review in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the successful participant or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Medic Spot Limited’s decision as to those able to participate and selection of successful participants is final. No correspondence relating to the offer will be entered into.
- Medic Spot Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Medic Spot Limited also reserves the right to cancel the offer if circumstances arise outside of its control.