You are entitled to see a doctor as many times as you need as part of our subscription service. We are here to help, but we also reserve the right to deny access to services on a temporary or permanent basis, in the event of and in our reasonable opinion, that:
- You have made excessive use of the services. Excessive use is determined on a case-by-case basis as determined by Medicspot, and may include, but is not limited to:
- cancelling an unreasonable number of appointments within 12 hours of the appointment time;
- failure to attend an unreasonable number of appointments without prior notice;
- or more appointments in a calendar month; or
- repeat appointments which are not clinically appropriate.
- You have been abusive or have acted inappropriately to any clinician, employee, or partner of Medicspot. Inappropriate acts include, without limitation:
- offensive, abusive, or inappropriate remarks or behaviours;
- cancellations and time-wasting
To read our full Terms and Conditions, visit medicspot.co.uk/terms.