Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Luton walk in centre info
|Sunday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Same day private GP appointments from Medicspot Clinic Luton Biscot. Walk in centre Luton is conveniently located on Biscot Road inside Biscot Pharmacy. Medicspot's urgent GP clinic in Luton is less than a 20-minute drive for patients looking for a walk in centre in Dunstable, making it ideal for commuters and residents who are unable to wait hours at their local NHS walk in centre. Walk in centre Luton opening times are 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Walk in clinic Luton offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Book online and see a private GP in Luton or contact the walk in centre Luton phone number for any specific booking queries - 01582 320675.
Quickly see a private GP in Luton
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Dr R Khanchandani's Practice
9 Blenheim Crescent, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3 1HA, LU3 1HAVisit
St Albans City Hospital
Waverley Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 5PN, AL3 5PNVisit
Luton and Dunstable Hospital
Lewsey Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 0DZ, LU4 0DZVisit
See a Luton GP today
Visit our Luton walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor