See a private GP in Berkshire
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment or walk in and see a private doctor in Berkshire today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Berkshire can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Berkshire.
Find a private GP near Wokingham
Quickly see a private GP in Berkshire
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP Berkshire FAQs
How can I find a private GP near me?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot private GP surgery in Berkshire by typing in your town or city into the search bar.
How do I book a private GP appointment in Berkshire?
Select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book a Berkshire GP appointment at your nearest MedicSpot GP clinic.
How much does it cost to see a private doctor near me?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in Berkshire. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in Berkshire today
Find your nearest private GP practice in Berkshire
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors