Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
|Sunday||10:30am - 18:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Bristol walk in centre info
Quickly see our private Bristol GP
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- CoughsChest infections, asthma, pneumonia, reflux, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throatSore throat, ear problems, sinusitis, etc.
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Periods etc…
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Charlotte Keel Medical Practice
Charlotte Keel Health Centre, Seymour Road, Easton, Bristol, BS5 0UA, BS5 0UAVisit
Broadmead Medical Centre
59 Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3EA, BS1 3EAVisit
Bristol Royal Infirmary
Marlborough Street, Bristol, Avon, BS2 8HW, BS2 8HWVisit
See a Bristol GP today
Visit our Bristol walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor