Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Bristol Stapleton Road or walk in and see a private doctor in Bristol today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Bristol can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Bristol walk in centre info
|Sunday||10:30 - 18:00|
|Monday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
Need an out of hours GP in Bristol? We're open until 9 pm on weekdays. Book a private GP appointment at Medicspot's walk in centre in Bristol. Our walk in centre in South Gloucestershire is located inside Easton Day and Night Pharmacy. Our private clinic in Bristol is less than a 20-minute drive for patients looking for a Southmead walk in centre, a Cossham walk in centre, or a walk in centre in Kingswood. Our walk in clinic in Bristol offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. You no longer have to wait weeks for an appointment with your regular NHS GP - simply book online and see private doctors in Bristol today.
Quickly see a private GP in Bristol
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Charlotte Keel Medical Practice
Charlotte Keel Health Centre, Seymour Road, Easton, Bristol, BS5 0UA, BS5 0UAGo to website
Broadmead Medical Centre
59 Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3EA, BS1 3EAGo to website
Bristol Royal Infirmary
Marlborough Street, Bristol, Avon, BS2 8HW, BS2 8HWGo to website
See a Bristol GP today
Visit our Bristol walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor