Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at Medicspot Clinic Ely Haddenham or walk in and see a private doctor in Ely today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Ely can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Ely walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:15|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:15|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:15|
|Thursday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:15|
|Friday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:15|
|Saturday||09:00 - 15:00|
Looking for an out of hours doctor in Ely? Need private doctors near me? Skip the wait. Pre-book your Ely doctors appointment and get seen in minutes. Medicspot Clinic Ely Haddenham is conveniently located inside Haddenham Pharmacy so you can pay for and collect any prescribed medication on your way out. Haddenham Pharmacy is only a 13-minute drive from Ely City Centre - ideal for those who cannot get an appointment with their NHS GP. Ely doctors surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Walk in and see an Ely GP today.
Quickly see private doctors in Ely
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Ely GP today
Visit our Ely walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor