Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Alvaston walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
Our Alvaston medical centre appointments can be booked online or over the phone with one of our experienced advisors. Call our Alvaston medical centre phone number to learn more - 020 3637 8398. MedicSpot Clinic Derby Alvaston Moor is located on Crayford Road and has convenient street parking outside. Our Alvaston walk in centre is inside EJ'S Pharmacy, so any prescribed medication can be instantly collected when you leave. Walk in and have a video consultation with one of our doctors at Alvaston medical centre, Derby. Book your private Alvaston medical centre appointment today.
Quickly see a private Alvaston GP
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Alvaston GP today
Visit our Alvaston walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor