Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Exeter walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 13:00pm|
You no longer have to wait hours for an appointment at your local NHS walk in centre in Exeter. Visit our walk in centre in Exeter for same day appointments or skip the wait and pre-book a time that suits you. You can book your appointment online or by calling our walk in centre in Exeter phone number - 020 3637 8398. We're conveniently located in Luxtons Pharmacy - our walk in centre Exeter opening times are 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 1 pm on Saturday. Our Exeter walk in centre offers contraception, comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. See a private GP in Exeter today.
Quickly see our private doctors in Exeter
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.