See a private GP in Essex
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment or walk in and see a private doctor in Essex today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Essex can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Essex.
Find a private GP near me
- Medicspot Clinic Southend Prittlewell
- Medicspot Clinic Brentwood Ongar Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Basildon Noak Bridge
- MedicSpot Clinic Colchester Queen Street
- Medicspot Clinic Colchester Cavalry Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Holland-On-Sea
- MedicSpot Clinic Chelmsford Writtle Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Brentwood Town Centre
- MedicSpot Clinic Dedham
- MedicSpot Clinic Harlow
Quickly see a private GP in Essex
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthContraceptive pill, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP Essex FAQs
How can I find a local GP near me?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot private GP clinic in Essex by typing in your town or city into the search bar.
How do I book a private GP appointment?
Need to know how to book a GP appointment? Simply select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book an Essex GP appointment at your nearest MedicSpot walk in surgery.
How much does it cost to see a private doctor?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in Essex. MedicSpot's private walk in centres in Essex do not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in Essex today
Find your nearest private walk in centre in Essex
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors