See a private GP in Greater Manchester
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Greater Manchester.
Find a private doctor in Manchester
- MedicSpot Clinic Bolton Darcy Lever
- MedicSpot Clinic Manchester Prestwich
- MedicSpot Clinic Middleton Langley
- MedicSpot Clinic Stockport Woodley
- MedicSpot Clinic Manchester Moss Side
- MedicSpot Clinic Tyldesley
- MedicSpot Clinic Manchester Chorlton
- MedicSpot Clinic Manchester Withington Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Rochdale Spotland Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Bolton Town Centre
- MedicSpot Clinic Manchester Rusholme
Quickly see a private GP in Greater Manchester
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP Greater Manchester FAQs
How can I find a same day doctor in Manchester?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot private GP clinic in Greater Manchester by typing in your town or city into the search bar.
How do I book a private doctor appointment in Manchester?
Select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book a Greater Manchester GP appointment at your nearest MedicSpot walk in centre.
How much does it cost to see a private doctor in Manchester?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in Greater Manchester. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in Greater Manchester today
Find your nearest private GP practice in Greater Manchester
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors