Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Berkhamsted or walk in and see a private doctor in Berkhamsted today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Berkhamsted can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Berkhamsted walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
Skip the wait. Book an appointment with a Berkhamsted GP today. Medicspot's Berkhamsted doctors surgery is conveniently located on the High Street inside H H Dickman Chemist. Medicspot Clinic Berkhamsted is less than 0.3 miles away from Berkhamsted Station, making it ideal for commuters who are reluctant to wait for appointments with their regular Berkhamsted NHS GP Surgery. Looking for a private doctor in Hemel Hempstead or an out of hours private GP near me? See a private GP in Berkhamsted to get comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. If you are living, working, or visiting the area, simply book online and see private doctors in Berkhamsted today.
Quickly see a private doctor in Berkhamsted
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Milton House Surgery
Doctors Commons Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 3BY, HP4 3BYGo to website
Hemel Hempstead Hospital
Hillfield Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4AD, HP2 4ADGo to website
Luton and Dunstable Hospital
Lewsey Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 0DZ, LU4 0DZGo to website
See a Berkhamsted GP today
Visit our Berkhamsted walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor