See a private GP in Kent
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment or walk in and see a private doctor in Kent today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Kent can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Kent.
Find a private GP near me
- Medicspot Clinic Leysdown
- Medicspot Clinic Dartford
- Medicspot Clinic Gillingham Station
- Medicspot Clinic Ramsgate Station
- Medicspot Clinic Longfield
- MedicSpot Clinic Gillingham Sturdee Avenue
- MedicSpot Clinic University of Kent
- MedicSpot Clinic Whitstable High Street
- MedicSpot Clinic Canterbury West Station
- MedicSpot Clinic Gillingham Canterbury Street
- MedicSpot Clinic Chatham
- MedicSpot Clinic Sheppey Hospital
Quickly see a private GP in Kent
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthContraceptive pill, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP Kent FAQs
How can I find a private GP near me?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot private GP clinic in Kent by typing in your town or city into the search bar.
How do I book a Kent GP appointment?
Select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book a Kent GP appointment at your nearest MedicSpot walk in centre.
What is the private doctor consultation fee?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in Kent. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in Kent today
Find your nearest private GP practice in Kent
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors