Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at Medicspot Clinic Gillingham Station or walk in and see a private doctor in Gillingham today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Gillingham can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Gillingham walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
Looking for a GP near me, GP surgeries in Gillingham Kent, or the best doctors in Gillingham Kent? Medicspot Clinic Gillingham Station is open late until 7 pm and is great for commuters using Thameslink or southeastern rail services from Gillingham Station (1-minute walk). Students at the University of Greenwich or Medway Campus, University of Kent will also find Gillingham GP surgery convenient and accessible. Our GP surgery in Gillingham Kent is located inside Osbon Pharmacy so you can speak with a private doctor and pay for and collect any prescribed medication from the same place. Gillingham GP surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. See a GP in Gillingham today.
Quickly see a private GP in Gillingham
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Gillingham GP today
Visit our Gillingham walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor