Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Gillingham Sturdee Avenue or walk in and see a private doctor in Gillingham today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Gillingham can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Gillingham walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 13:00, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
Pre-book your Gillingham doctors appointment and get seen in minutes. Looking for the best doctors in Gillingham Kent? MedicSpot Clinic Gillingham Sturdee Avenue is conveniently located inside Sturdee Avenue Pharmacy. Gillingham doctors surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. You no longer have to wait weeks for an appointment with your local NHS GP in Gillingham. Our doctors in Gillingham Kent offer same day appointments. See Gillingham doctors today.
Quickly see private doctors in Gillingham
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Gillingham GP today
Visit our Gillingham walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor