Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at Medicspot Clinic Ramsgate Station or walk in and see a private doctor in Ramsgate today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Ramsgate can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Ramsgate walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 13:30, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 13:30, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 13:30, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 13:30, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 13:30, 14:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 12:00|
Looking for doctors in Broadstairs or doctors near me? Book a Ramsgate doctors appointment online and get seen in minutes. Newington Road doctors surgery in Ramsgate is easily accessible for commuters using southeastern rail services from Ramsgate Station (10-minute walk). Medicspot Clinic Ramsgate Station is conveniently located inside Newington Pharmacy so you can pay for and pick up any prescribed medication on your way out. Our private doctors in Ramsgate offer comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. See Ramsgate doctors today.
Quickly see private doctors in Ramsgate
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Ramsgate GP today
Visit our Ramsgate walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor