Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Burnley Padiham or walk in and see a private doctor in Padiham today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Padiham can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Padiham walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 12:30|
Same day private GP appointments from Medicspot Clinic Burnley Padiham. Our Padiham primary health care centre is conveniently located on Burnley Road inside I G Todd Pharmacy. If you're looking for doctors near me, our Padiham doctors surgery is easily accessible from Hapton, Higham, Read & Simonstone, Altham, Huncoat, Sabden, Whalley, and Clitheroe. Our Padiham medical centre opening hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am - 12:30pm on Saturday. Our Padiham GP practice offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Book a Padiham doctors appointment at our private medical practice. See Padiham doctors today.
Quickly see a private GP in Padiham
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Padiham Group Practice
36 Burnley Road, Padiham, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 8BP, BB12 8BPGo to website
Burnley General Hospital
Casterton Avenue , Burnley, BB10 2PQ, BB10 2PQGo to website
Royal Blackburn Hospital
Haslingden Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 3HH, BB2 3HHGo to website
See a Padiham GP today
Visit our Padiham walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor