Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Leicester Narborough Road or walk in and see a private doctor in Leicester today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Leicester can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Leicester walk in centre info
|Sunday||11:00 - 18:00|
|Monday||09:30 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 18:00|
See a private doctor in Leicester in minutes. If you're looking for a private walk in clinic near me or private doctors near me, Medicspot Clinic Leicester Narborough Road is located just a short 11-minute walk from De Montfort University and a 15-minute walk from Fullhurst Community College. Medicspot's walk in clinic Leicester is a convenient alternative to an NHS GP as you can get seen by a private doctor immediately and pick up any prescriptions, referral letters or sick notes on the same day. Get seen by a private GP today at walk in centre in Leicester for only £39.
Quickly see a private doctor in Leicester
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
West Cotes GP Surgery
2 Westcotes Drive, Leicester , Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 0QR, LE3 0QRGo to website
Loughborough Urgent Care Centre
Hospital Way, Leicestershire LE11 5JY, Leicestershire LE11 5JYGo to website
Leicester Royal Infirmary
Leicester Royal Infirmary, Infirmary Square, Leicester LE1 5WW, Leicester LE1 5WWGo to website
See a Leicester GP today
Visit our Leicester walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor