See a private GP in London
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in London.
Find a private doctor in London
- MedicSpot Clinic Kennington
- Medicspot Clinic Plumstead Herbert Road
- Medicspot Clinic Sydenham
- Medicspot Clinic Charlton Shooters Hill Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Plumstead Wickham Lane
- MedicSpot Clinic Lewisham Station
- MedicSpot Clinic Lewisham Lee High Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Shad Thames
- MedicSpot Clinic Plumstead
- MedicSpot Clinic Abbey Wood
- MedicSpot Clinic Lewisham
- MedicSpot Clinic Woolwich
- MedicSpot Clinic Elephant and Castle
- MedicSpot Clinic Tower Bridge
- MedicSpot Clinic Southwark
- Medicspot Clinic Wimbledon Park
- MedicSpot Clinic Pimlico Station
- MedicSpot Clinic Streatham Hill
- MedicSpot Clinic Warwick Way
- MedicSpot Clinic Balham
- MedicSpot Clinic Victoria
- MedicSpot Clinic Battersea
- MedicSpot Clinic Pimlico
- MedicSpot Clinic Chelsea
- MedicSpot Clinic Stockwell
- MedicSpot Clinic Clapham
- MedicSpot Clinic South Kensington Station
- MedicSpot Clinic Earls Court
- MedicSpot Clinic South Kensington
- Medicspot Clinic Acton Town Station
- MedicSpot Clinic Ravenscourt Park
- MedicSpot Clinic Ladbroke Grove Station
- MedicSpot Clinic Warren Street
- MedicSpot Clinic Hyde Park
- MedicSpot Clinic Grosvenor Square
- MedicSpot Clinic Holland Park
- MedicSpot Clinic Portobello Market
- MedicSpot Clinic Kensington
- MedicSpot Clinic Mayfair
- MedicSpot Clinic Notting Hill
- MedicSpot Clinic Paddington
- MedicSpot Clinic Shepherds Bush
Quickly see a private GP in London
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP London FAQs
How do I see a doctor fast?
If you need to see a doctor today, you're in luck. You can book a private doctor appointment online or by phone. Looking for doctors near me? Find your nearest MedicSpot clinic and get seen today.
What is a private consultant?
MedicSpot’s private general practitioners are registered with the General Medical Council and the NHS. MedicSpot only hires the best UK doctors to ensure you receive top quality care.
How much does it cost to see a private doctor?
We often get asked 'how much is private health care'? Our private GP consultations cost £39. There are no hidden fees – we do not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
Where is the closest clinic?
Type your town or city into the search bar to find your nearest MedicSpot private GP surgery.
How do I book a private GP appointment?
Need to know how to book a GP appointment? It’s easy - simply type your postcode into the search bar, find your nearest walk in centre, select a convenient time and day, and book your private GP appointment online.
Can a private GP refer to NHS?
MedicSpot private doctors in London can write private referrals only.
Do I need a GP referral for private treatment?
Many private specialists require a GP referral letter. Our private doctors in London can write referrals for specialist treatment.
How do I apply to be a MedicSpot GP?
Get involved in an exciting and innovative method of healthcare delivery. Join our growing team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
See a private doctor in London today
Our private GP services in London include same day doctor appointments
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors