Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Kensal Rise walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Get seen by a GP in Kensal Rise today. Looking for a GP in Harlesden or a GP near Kensal Rise? You can easily see a private doctor using Overground services from Kensal Rise Station (2-minute walk) or the Bakerloo line from Kensal Green Underground Station (9-minute walk). You no longer have to wait weeks for an appointment with your regular NHS GP in Kensal Rise. Our Kensal Rise walk in centre provides comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Visit our Kensal Rise doctors surgery and have a video consultation with a private doctor today.
Quickly see our private GP in Kensal Rise
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Kensal Rise GP today
Visit our Kensal Rise walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor