Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Petts Wood walk in centre info
|Sunday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Get seen by a private doctor in Petts Wood today. MedicSpot Clinic Petts Wood is only a 1-minute walk from Petts Wood Station, so is ideal for London commuters using southeastern and Thameslink services. Our doctors surgery in Petts Wood is open late. Book an out of hours GP appointment in Petts Wood from 9 am to 9 pm weekdays and 9 am to 6 pm on weekends. Visit our Petts Wood doctors surgery for comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Walk in and have a video consultation with a private doctor and get seen in a matter of minutes.
Quickly see our private Petts Wood doctors
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Tudor Way Surgery
42 Tudor Way, Petts Wood Orpington , Orpington, BR5 1LH, BR5 1LHVisit
Beckenham Beacon Urgent Care Centre
379-397 Croydon Road, Beckenham, BR3 3QL, BR3 3QLVisit
Princess Royal University Hospital
Farnborough Common, Orpington, BR6 8ND, BR6 8NDVisit
See a Petts Wood GP today
Visit our Petts Wood walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor