Get better, faster. Visit Tufnell Park doctors surgery today.
Book your GP appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Tufnell Park or walk in and see a private doctor in Tufnell Park today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Tufnell Park can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Tufnell Park walk in centre info
09:00 - 19:00
09:00 - 18:30
09:00 - 19:00
09:00 - 13:00
09:00 - 19:00
09:00 - 17:00
Same day Tufnell Park doctors appointment from D H Roberts Pharmacy. Looking for Kentish Town doctors near me? You can easily see a GP in Tufnell Park using the Northern line from Tufnell Park Underground Station (1-minute walk). Medicspot's Tufnell Park medical centre is an online private GP service where you can instantly speak to one of our expert NHS registered doctors Monday to Saturday. This service is ideal for those who find it difficult to get a Tufnell Park doctors appointment. Need to see a Tufnell Park GP today? Tufnell Park surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Simply book a Kentish Town doctors appointment at a time that suits you.
Quickly see a private GP in Tufnell Park
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
The Junction Medical Practice
244 Tufnell Park Road, London, N19 5EW, N19 5EWGo to website
The Whittington Health
Magdala Avenue, London, N19 5NF, N19 5NFGo to website
Basildon University Hospital
Nethermayne, Basildon, Essex SS16 5NL, Essex SS16 5NLGo to website
See a Tufnell Park GP today
Visit our Tufnell Park walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor