See a private GP in Greenwich
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment or walk in and see a private doctor in Greenwich today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Greenwich can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Greenwich.
Find a private Greenwich medical centre
Quickly see a private GP in Greenwich
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Greenwich GP FAQs
How can I find the best GP in Greenwich?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot Greenwich medical centre by typing in your postcode into the search bar.
How do I book a Greenwich doctors appointment?
Select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book a Greenwich doctors appointment at your nearest MedicSpot medical centre.
How much does it cost to see a GP in Greenwich?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in Greenwich. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in Greenwich today
Find your nearest private GP practice in Greenwich
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors