Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Plumstead walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Visit our walk in centre in Greenwich and get seen in a matter of minutes. If you're looking for GPs in Plumstead or doctors in Plumstead SE18, you can easily access our clinic using Thameslink, DLR and southeastern services from Woolwich Arsenal Station (0.7 miles). Our Plumstead walk in centre offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Pre-book an appointment online or walk in and see a private doctor today.
Quickly see our private doctors in Plumstead
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Plumstead GP today
Visit our Plumstead walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor