Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at Medicspot Clinic Haggerston Columbia Road or walk in and see a private doctor in Haggerston today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Haggerston can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Haggerston walk in centre info
|Sunday||10:30 - 16:30|
|Monday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:30|
Need doctors near me, doctors in Dalston or a GP near me? Skip the wait. See Haggerston doctors in minutes. Medicspot Clinic Haggerston Columbia Road is easily accessible using Overground services from Hoxton Station, Shoreditch High Street Station, Cambridge Heath Station or Bethnal Green Station. Haggerston doctors surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Walk in at Haggerston doctors practice and see a GP today.
Quickly see private doctors in Haggerston
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Haggerston GP today
Visit our Haggerston walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor