Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Haggerston walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
Need a GP in Dalston or a De Beauvoir GP? Our Haggerston doctors surgery is easily accessible for commuters using Overground services from either Haggerston Station (6 minute walk) or Hoxton Station (7 minute walk). See a GP in Haggerston for comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. You can visit our Haggerston walk in centre and wait for the next available consultation time or pre-book a convenient GP appointment online. Get seen by a private GP in Haggerston today.
Quickly see our private doctors in Haggerston
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Haggerston GP today
Visit our Haggerston walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor