Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Turnpike Lane walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 13:30pm|
Looking for Haringey GP surgeries or a GP near me? Our Turnpike Lane GP surgery is easily accessible for commuters using the Piccadilly line from Turnpike Lane Underground Station (4 minute walk) or the Great Northern service from Hornsey Station (5 minute walk). Our private doctors in Turnpike Lane offer comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Book an appointment with a GP in Turnpike Lane London today.
Quickly see our private doctors in Turnpike Lane
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Turnpike Lane GP today
Visit our Turnpike Lane walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor