Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Hayes walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 13:00pm|
Need a private GP near me? Our Hayes GP in Station Road is really easy to get to - we're only a 5 minute walk away from Hayes & Harlington Station, which is perfect for commuters using TfL Rail and GWR services. Our Hayes doctors surgery is conveniently located in Kasmani Pharmacy so you can collect prescriptions immediately. Our Station Road GP surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. MedicSpot Clinic Hayes Station Road offers same day appointments.
Quickly see our private doctors in Hayes
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Hayes GP today
Visit our Hayes walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor