Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Earls Court walk in centre info
|Sunday||10:00am - 18:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Skip the wait. Book an Earls Court GP appointment at a time that suits you. You can easily see a same day doctor from Earls Court walk in centre using Circle, District, or Piccadilly lines from Gloucester Road (12-minute walk) or Overground services from West Brompton (10-minute walk). Earls Court medical centre is very close to West Kensington and Clem Attlee Court, making it ideal for residents and commuters who are reluctant to wait for appointments with their regular NHS Earls Court Road Clinic. Earls Court walk in clinic offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Simply book online and see a private doctor in Earls Court today.
Quickly see a private GP in Earls Court
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Earls Court Medical Centre
248 Earls Court Road, London, SW5 9AD, SW5 9ADVisit
Earls Court Health and Wellbeing Centre
2B Hogarth Road, Earls Court, London, SW5 0PT, SW5 0PTVisit
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
369 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9NH, SW10 9NHVisit
See a Earls Court GP today
Visit our Earls Court walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor