Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
South Kensington walk in centre info
|Sunday||10:30am - 18:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 20:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Skip the wait. Book a South Kensington GP appointment at a time that suits you. You can easily see a private GP in South Kensington using Circle, District, or Piccadilly lines from South Kensington Station (1-minute walk). Medicspot Clinic South Kensington is walking distance to the Natural History Museum (5-minutes), the Science Museum (7-minutes), and Imperial College London (9-minutes), making it ideal for tourists and students who are unable to register with an NHS GP in South Kensington. Our South Kensington doctor clinic in London offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Simply book online and see a private GP in Kensington today.
Quickly see a private GP in South Kensington
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a South Kensington GP today
Visit our South Kensington walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor