Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Clapham walk in centre info
|Sunday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
Skip the wait. See a private GP in Clapham today. You can easily see a Clapham GP from our Clapham doctors surgery using the Northern line from Clapham North Underground Station (2-minute walk) or Overground services from Clapham High Street Station (2-minute walk). Walk in centre Clapham is less than 0.4 miles away for those looking for a private GP in Clapham Common, making it ideal for commuters and residents who are unable to register with a Clapham NHS GP. Our private walk in clinic in Clapham Junction offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Simply book online and see a Clapham GP today.
Quickly see a private GP in Clapham
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
The Clapham Family Practice
Mary Seacole Centre, 89 Clapham High Street, London, SW4 7DB, SW4 7DBVisit
The Junction Health Centre
Grant Road, Clapham Junction, London, SW11 2NU, SW11 2NUVisit
King's College Hospital
Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS, SE5 9RSVisit
See a Clapham GP today
Visit our Clapham walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor