Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Wimbledon walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 17:00pm|
Our service is ideal for visitors at The Championships, Wimbledon and tourists who need to see a private GP in London. Our Wimbledon surgery is inside D Parry Pharmacy to save you having to make another journey to get any medication. Looking for a private GP in Wimbledon Hartfield Road, a private GP in Wandsworth or a private GP near me? Our Wimbledon doctors surgery is close to Wimbledon Station and Earlsfield Station. See a private GP in Wimbledon today and get seen in minutes.
Quickly see our private doctors in Wimbledon
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Wimbledon GP today
Visit our Wimbledon walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor